Schedule of Upcoming Workshops
NAIFA - Delaware
Date: April 4, 2017
Facilitators: Dan Reisinger, CLU, ChFC & Neil Stalter
Do you struggle with time management and organization issues? Would you value discovering what your time wasters are and a process to find many more hours of productive time each week so that you can work on your business rather than in your business? If the answer is “Yes!” then this workshop is for you.
During this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Master the steps to achieve change
- Identify the six categories associated with poor time and organization management
- Assess your greatest time wasters
- Employ a six step process to get you back on track
- Develop an ideal work week schedule that you can implement immediately
- Identify the highest and best uses of your time
- Engage in breakthrough thinking to take your practice to the next level
Program Structure / Cost:
This NAIFA Skill Builders Series Workshop is a four-hour program delivered in a live classroom format that includes lecture and interactive participant exercises. The cost of the program is $195 for NAIFA members and $295 for non-members.
For information about a Workshop in your area, contact your State or Local Association.