Schedule of Upcoming Workshops
This workshop is designed to help advisors obtain new prospecting skills and techniques. Whether you’re in the first five years of practice or a seasoned veteran, this workshop will expand and improve your prospecting skills.
During this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Improve your attitude towards prospecting
- Embrace the “3 P’s of Success” to change within
- Set and achieve G.R.O.W.T.H. goals
- Maximize results using a daily score card
- Discover your prospecting niche—cold calling, networking, seminars or referrals
- Determine what works and what doesn’t when prospecting
- Model what successful advisors do to grow their business
- Succeed using tips and techniques to professionally prospect
- Create an action plan to get you jump-started and moving forward immediately
Program Structure / Cost:
This NAIFA Skill Builders Series Workshop is a four-hour program delivered in a live classroom format that includes lecture and interactive participant exercises. The cost of the program is $195 for NAIFA members and $295 for non-members.
For information about a Workshop in your area, contact your State or Local Association.