The NAIFA LUTCF® Moderator Program
Moderating can be an incredibly rewarding experience that also requires a significant commitment of time, energy and focus. The Life Underwriting Training Council Fellow®, LUTCF® is the proven entry-level insurance designation
. The LUTCF® Designation Program focuses fundamental prospecting, selling and practice management skills plus working knowledge of the four practice specialties.
These are essential skills for new agents and advisors that can make or break your career. As an LUTCF® Moderator, you will be the pinnacle force of this legendary designation that sets the path for thousands of financial advisors and insurance agents.
As a NAIFA LUTCF® Moderator, you …
- Will register with NAIFA to become an approved moderator, and register with the College for Financial Planning to gain access to instructor materials and other tools.
- Are authorized by NAIFA and The College for Financial Planning to teach the LUTCF® program using curriculum and other materials developed by The College.
- Are responsible for promoting their own classes and recruiting students with assistance from NAIFA and the College.
- Are provided training and program materials from the College and NAIFA national to deliver on-ground instruction, including course content, course syllabi, PowerPoint presentations, student assignments and associated forms, videos, webinars and other turnkey marketing solutions to aid in your class build out.
- May receive compensation from NAIFA National. (please contact Brendan Bernat at email@example.com for more information related to revenue sharing)
The need to provide current, relevant and industry-specific training has never been more important to agents and advisors than it is today. As an LUTCF® Moderator, you will make a difference!
For a list of current NAIFA LUTCF moderators, click here (PDF)
To apply to be an LUTCF moderator, please fill out the form below. For more information, contact Brendan Bernat at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-770-8230.