Consumer Information | NAIFA
- Consumer Articles
- Read what the experts know. Select as many of our
articles on health insurance as your e-mail accont can handle. Documents
available in both Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Word formats.
- Disability Income Guide
- This guide explains the various sources of disability
income, what disability income insurance is, and what it covers. It
includes a work sheet you can use to evaluate personal sources of disability
income, as well as a checklist of policy features you can use to compare
disability income insurance policies. With this information, you'll
be able to make an informed decision about whether you need individual
disability income insurance and, if so, what features are most important
- Long Term Care Guide
- This guide explains what long-term care is, how
long-term care insurance works, and what it costs. It also has a checklist
you can use to compare policies. With this information, you'll be able
to make an informed decision.
Health Insurance Guide
- A step by step guide intended to help you indentify
all the important issues and concerns as you look for the best health
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- A health insurance agent can help you determine if you qualify for an HSA, as well as work with you to set the account up.
Health and Insurance Terms
- A handy glossary intended to demystify the lingo
of the industry for consumers.
of the Health Insurance Agent
- Dramatic increases in health care costs in the
last decade have made the agent an increasingly important part of the
health care equation. More than ever, individuals and small businesses
rely on the advice of their Advisors regarding cost savings measures
and coverage options