NAIFA periodically distributes consumer feature stories to newspapers across the country through an arrangement with North American Precis Syndicate (NAPS). These articles help consumers gain a better understanding of important insurance and financial planning matters affecting them, their families and their businesses.
Journalists wishing to utilize this information in their reporting are permitted to do so without further permission from NAIFA.
Recent Consumer Information:
- Life Insurance: Who Needs It?
- How to Go About Buying Life Insurance
- Determining Your Life Insurance Needs
- Choosing Life Insurance
- Financial Security Starts with a Foundation
- How to Help Your Investments Grow
- Crossing the Financial Planning Finish Line
- The Pyramid Approach to Financial Health
- Your Financial Future: Making Informed Insurance Choices in Uncertain Times
*Be sure to bookmark this page to check back for future consumer articles.
Looking for NAIFA news? Check out our press release archives.