Achieve Professional Sales Growth With the
New NAIFA Sales System
What separates one sales person from another? Why does one succeed and another struggle? The ability to successfully sell is not only the result of knowledge or sales skills—rather it is a matter of internal beliefs that drive unconscious behavior.
Teri Shaw, Marketing Director,
Professional Development & Education
For more information:
- Free e-book from Insurance Coach U: Please log-in (above) to access.
The NAIFA Sales System – is designed to help you increase sales by following a proven sales process presented in 12 online modules. The system uses Fundamentals of Integrity Selling®, based on the concepts found in the book Integrity Selling for the 21st Century by Ron Willingham, founder of Integrity Systems, an international leader in sales and customer service training and development with more than 2,000 client companies. The NAIFA Sales System online modules are supported with action-oriented skill development exercises and email feedback provided by experienced sales coach Robert A. Arzt, CLU, ChFC, LLIF, founder of Insurance Coach U™.
The NAIFA Sales System is designed to:
- Help you increase sales, because it encourages behavioral change.
- Challenge your belief system of what you are capable of achieving.
- Challenge the way you relate to and interact with your clients and prospects.
- Help you develop customer-focused behaviors.
Who should participate?
- Agents and advisors who are new to the business.
- Agents and advisors with a great deal of experience who want to bring their business to the next level.
- Agents and advisors who feel that their business has become stale and want to get themselves back on track.
What is the cost of the program?
The online program with coaching support package is a unique NAIFA member benefit and value-priced for NAIFA members at $285. (Non-member price is $485).
“Whether you are an agent or advisor who is new to the business, has a great deal of experience but wants to bring your business to the next level, or who feels that your business has become stale and wants to get yourself back on track, this program is designed to help you take your practice to the next level.”
To learn more about the program, visit www.regonline.com/naifasalessystem; or contact Diane Powers, NAIFA Vice President for Professional Development and Education at (703) 770-8226, or Bob Arzt, CEO Insurance Coach U at (301) 610-5624.