NAIFA Online Seminar Series FREE
The NAIFA Online Seminar Series features training and information programs on various topics important to running your business and enhancing your success, including practice management, sales, marketing, and prospecting, each with specific content for every career stage. These video based programs are further enhanced by downloadable print materials and resources.
NAIFA members, please login (above) to access the link to the
Online Seminar Series Site.
The NAIFA Risk Management/Loss Control Seminar (As referred to on your E&O Application) - In this seminar you will learn how to:
- Identify the legal basis for agents’ professional liability.
- Identify the liability exposure and causes of loss which have historically accounted for agents’ professional liability claims.
- Identify and apply specific risk management procedures to all areas of agency management to address the sources of claims historically experienced in the NAIFA Professional Liability Program.
- Identify liability exposures unique to insurance products and commonly sold by NAIFA members and apply effective risk management techniques to assess and minimize such exposures.
NAIFA members who successfully complete this program can save 10% over the next three E&O policy terms. Simply turn in a copy of your certificate of completion, along with your application to CalSurance, NAIFA’s E&O insurance provider, to get the discount. For more information contact the NAIFA team at 888-833-2304.
The 6 Steps to an Effective Referral Conversation - Discover how to get comfortable asking for referrals as well as the 6 Steps. These 6 elements will help you identify if you’ve earned the referral, how to transition to asking specifically for what you want and the keys to making sure your referral is expecting your call.
Succession Planning - Geared toward the established or accomplished agent and advisor this program provides a comprehensive overview of the core components of a succession plan, keys to developing a successful strategy, attributes to consider when choosing a successor, and various ways to value your business along with an array of related resources to assist you in this process.
Survive and Thrive in Your First Three Years - is targeted to those new to the business and provides useful insights along with sales, marketing and prospecting tips to incorporate into your practice based on the experiences of one of NAIFA’s young advisors who did so and who has developed a most successful and satisfying career as a result.
Hiring the Ideal Assistant - is designed for established producers who are ready to take their practice to the next level. The program includes practical information on the various elements to consider when seeking to recruit, train and retain a qualified assistant who can effectively partner with you and help build your business.
In addition, LIMRA and NAIFA have teamed together to provide NAIFA members access to the following online seminars:
- LIMRA’s Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training Program – satisfies the rules and regulations of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. The AML program has been widely endorsed by many of the life insurance carrier companies that use independent producers. For more information, go to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training Program.