Successfully managing your own business requires the assistance of companies and suppliers who know your business and are interested in your success. Take advantage of these NAIFA Preferred Providers to grow your practice.
Explore this section to learn about the many programs and value-added services that can help to protect and grow your business.
The National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors NAIFA Endorsed E&O Program offers NAIFA members multiple coverage benefits and customizable coverage options from a top rated carrier. This program is available to individuals and agencies. In addition, NAIFA and CalSurance have teamed together to develop the NAIFA Risk Management/Loss Control Seminar, which can save you up to 10% on your policy for the next three policy terms.
NAIFA Endorsed E&O Coverage Benefits:
- Competitive Rates
- Individually Underwritten Policies
- Prior Acts Coverage & Optional Extended Reporting Period
- Multiple Limit & Deductible Options
Professional Services Covered:
- Life Insurance, Including Variable Life Insurance Products
- Annuities, Including Variable Annuity Products
- Accident & Health Insurance, Including Long Term Care and Disability Insurance
- Optional Endorsements for Financial Products, Mutual Funds, Property & Casualty
The NAIFA Risk Management/Loss Control Seminar: (as referred to on your E&O application)
- A FREE online risk management course that can save you 10% over the next three E&O policy terms
- Identify the legal basis for agents’ professional liability
- Identify the liability exposure and causes of loss which have historically accounted for agents’ professional liability claims
- Identify and apply specific risk management procedures to all areas of agency management to address the sources of claims historically experienced in the NAIFA Professional Liability Program.
- Identify liability exposures unique to insurance products and commonly sold by NAIFA members and apply effective risk management techniques to assess and minimize such exposures.
Click here for more information and to register.
For more information about the CalSurance program, visit www.naifaeo.com and/or contact the NAIFA team at CalSurance Associates (888) 833-2304 for additional details.
Disability Insurance to Safeguard Your Most Important Asset Your Income
Kelsey National is an Insurance Marketer, Manager, and Third Party Administrator, providing quality group insurance plans and administrative services in all 50 states since 1966. In addition to NAIFA, we have earned endorsements from other major insurance trade associations and affinity groups. NAIFA has teamed with Kelsey National to offer the NAIFA Advantage Plus Group Disability Income Insurance Protection Plan – a quality product with excellent features and competitive rates to protect your income and the income of your spouse. Rates will vary based upon your age, monthly benefit desired, and benefit period.
As a NAIFA Member, you receive exclusive group pricing available only through NAIFA. For additional information about the NAIFA Advantage Plus Group Disability Income Insurance Protection Plan, visit our website for NAIFA Members at www.kelsey.com/naifa or call 800-366-5656, option 3. When calling, be certain to identify yourself as a NAIFA Member.
LifeLine Screening Offers Health Screening Packages for NAIFA Members
Did you know that you may be at risk for life-threatening diseases and yet have no symptoms? Life Line Screening can evaluate your risk for several of today’s most critical – and often undiagnosed – healthcare problems.
In less than an hour, you can be screened with painless, non-invasive, advanced ultrasound technology for stroke and other disease prevention in the convenience and comfort of your own community.
The screenings are performed by a highly qualified and skilled technologist and reviewed by a board-certified physician. You’ll receive a confidential written report within 21 days and are encouraged to share the results with your doctor.
Offered locally at community sites coast-to-coast, Life Line Screening may be coming to your neighborhood. NAIFA Members pay $135 for the Stroke, Vascular Disease and Heart Rhythm Package. This Includes screening for Stroke/Carotid Artery Disease, Peripheral Arterial Disease, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms and Atrial Fibrillation. For more information, visit www.lifelinescreening.com/naifa .